Our Windows have Earned the seal of approval from Energy Star
We're proud to bring you the most energy efficient windows on the market. Our engineers have developed windows for huge energy savings while also withstanding whatever extreme weather may come. Choosing us for your next window upgrade gets you a trusted brand within the industry while also greatly reducing your homes energy costs associated with air conditioning in the summer and heating in the fall and winter.
You might be wondering why being an Energy Star partner even matters. Well, the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) created the program. It's an incentive for window manufacturers to build the most energy efficient windows to reduce energy consumption. That's a great thing for you and the environment. To qualify, our windows are tested and measured to earn the Energy Star designation. Energy efficiency is all about insulating factors. Here's a snapshot of our premium window insulation advantages:
- Heat gets locked in by our vinyl frames
- Premium insulation in double and triple pane glass, via Krypton and Argon gas
- Ultra Violet rays are shielded by the Low E glass coating
- Extra insulation with sashes filled with Polyurethane
- Massive reduction in air flow with triple weather stripping
- Temperature controlled seals cut down energy use.
- American AAMA certification. NFRC council which determines the standards set for energy efficiency of doors and windows.